Monday, December 14, 2009

Recipe # 13 Lemon Lime Slush Drink

Lemon Lime Slush Drink

Ingredients:
4 cans frozen limeade
3 2 liters Sprite
1 can water
Sugar to taste
Ice

Mix well in a blender and serve. I would consider putting everything else in first then mixing it up and adding ice after that. It didn't say how much ice, but I would assume just add enough until it makes a kind of slush.

I got this recipe from the school I work at. One of the teachers left it by the drink they had made and it was delicious! If you are having a family party anytime soon, I would really consider using this as one of the drinks you serve. Thanks anonymous teacher! You rock!

Happy Cooking!

Love,

Tiffany

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sudoku Anyone?

Popular Posts

"Unless your name ends in Baskin or Robbins, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now." ~Uniek Swain