Monday, February 15, 2010

Recipe # 17 Orange Julius

Hey ya'll! I haven't posted forever! Can you ever forgive me for leading such a busy life? I hope you like the recipes that I have posted/blogged about so far... If not, try them. That's why they're here. :) Let everyone know how it went. Feel free to leave tips and comments. That's what we're here for. Anyway, I came up with my version of Orange Julius after looking at several recipes and remembering what my parents did when they made it. I know that my dad always used powdered sugar instead of regular sugar because it makes it creamier. However, I will note that many of the recipes used sugar. So, if you're not into the whole creamy thing, try substituting sugar for the powdered sugar in my recipe. I happen to like the creamy version though, because obviously that's what I grew up drinking.

Orange Julius

1 (12 ounce) Can of frozen Orange Juice
1 Can Skim Milk
1 Can Water
1 tsp. Vanilla (Optional)
3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
7 Ice Cubes

Directions:
Put all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses. Serve and enjoy. :)

Happy Blending!

Love,

Tiffany

Note: I made this for Valentine's Day but substituted frozen apple juice for the frozen orange juice. It was really good! Now I want to try other frozen juices and see if they taste as good as these two versions!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sudoku Anyone?

Popular Posts

"Unless your name ends in Baskin or Robbins, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now." ~Uniek Swain