Sunday, June 6, 2010

Recipe # 19 Soft and Moist Banana Bread

BANANA BREAD (SOFT AND MOIST) 
1/2 c. butter
2 eggs
1 c. white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 c. ripe mashed bananas
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. sour cream
1-1/2 c. sifted flour
1/2 c. chopped walnuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F.Mix: butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla in a bowl and mix until creamy.
Add: bananas, cinnamon and mix well.
Add: baking soda, salt, sour cream, flour, mix until all smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
Bake at 350°F for 1 hour until done.
I got this recipe from: http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,184,145186-230200,00.html


Thanks! Check out www.cooks.com for more brilliant recipes!


I found two bananas that were just ripe enough to make banana bread. The only problem for us is we don't have a banana bread loaf pan... So, I might have to get a little creative and make it into a cake instead of bread I guess. That would be a good thing to put on one of my birthday/Christmas lists for someone to get as a present. It can't be too expensive right? I can't wait to make our banana bread cake and smell it cooking. That's the best part before eating it. I hope it turns out ok. :)


Happy baking!


Love,


Tiffany

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sudoku Anyone?

Popular Posts

"Unless your name ends in Baskin or Robbins, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now." ~Uniek Swain