Sunday, December 26, 2010

Recipe # 21 Easy Creamy Icing

I have no idea where I got this recipe from. I typed it in awhile ago and I thought I'd share it. If I find where I got it from I'll give them credit where credit is due. It might be from one of my cookbooks. I can't remember. Sorry!

Easy Creamy Icing

1 Cup Powdered Sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon vanilla or other flavoring
11/2 Tablespoon cream
Or 1 Tablespoon water
Food Coloring to desired color

I think this is a great recipe for frosting cookies. I just made some frosting for sugar cookies the other day. I made it up myself. I had one package of cream cheese, about a cup and a half of powdered sugar, 2 Tablespoons of vanilla, and I mixed it all together. It turned out pretty good. I hope my neighbors like it too. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sudoku Anyone?

Popular Posts

"Unless your name ends in Baskin or Robbins, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now." ~Uniek Swain