Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello to all of you food lovers out there in internet land!













Hi! My name is Tiffany. Welcome! This is my first blog post here. So, I'll let you know why I created this blog and why you will want to stop by often. :)

First, I created this blog because I love food. I am also learning how to cook more food than I used to know how to cook. Thanks mom for all of your delicious meals! Now it's my turn to figure this stuff out. Ready or not! I also love to collect recipes and this was the perfect idea for storing recipes without having to dig through things to find them.

I know what good food looks, smells, and tastes like. Although, everything I make may not always turn out the way that I might want it to. If that does happen, I pick myself up and try, try again. I believe that cooking is an art. A skill that needs to be learned and the only way that it can be learned is through practicing.

I am game for trying new things. I love trying things from different cultures. I took an international foods class last summer. So, the most interesting thing that I have ever eaten to this day is a piece of dried squid. I guess they eat it like popcorn at the movie theaters in China. I don't know if I could do that! I think some kinds of tastes just have to grow on you.

If you have an interesting recipe, let me know! I would love to post it on here and tell the world about it. :) I also love comments. So, if you tried something and loved and or hated it, let us know what you thought. Also, if you have any ideas of how I can make this a better blog for everyone who reads it, let me know. Thanks!

Second, I will be posting any type of recipe that I can get my hands on. Like I said earlier, I love collecting recipes, but hate it when I can't find where I put them! I will be telling you where I found the recipes from and if there is a website that goes with it that I got it from, I will also try to post that as well.

I want to give credit to people for coming up with these fantastic creations. If I can't find who wrote/contributed the recipe I will say that it was someone anonymously. I will only take credit for any of the recipes that are made up by myself. So far that hasn't happened yet. Maybe as I get into cooking more I will come up with a masterpiece that you all just can't resist! Then I'll give myself credit for it like I have with everyone else. Thanks for reading and happy cooking!

Love,

Tiffany

"A jazz musician can improvise based on his knowledge of music. He understands how things go together. For a chef, once you have that basis, that’s when cuisine is truly exciting." ~Charlie Trotter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sudoku Anyone?

Popular Posts

"Unless your name ends in Baskin or Robbins, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now." ~Uniek Swain