Sunday, September 27, 2009

Tips For Frosting 2 – Layer Cakes

This is not a recipe! It may come in handy though.

Tips For Frosting 2-Layer Cakes

  • Cool cake layers completely.
  • Brush off any loose crumbs.
  • Place one layer, top side down, on plate.
  • Spread about 1/3 cup frosting over top. ,
  • Place second layer, top side up, on first layer.
  • Spread a very thin layer of frosting
    on sides of cake to seal crumbs.
  • Spread remaining frosting on sides and top of cake.
  • Immediately sprinkle candy bits over frosted cake or create a fun design.
This also came from my Pillsbury frosting can. I thought it might be useful if I ever needed any tips on making 2 – layer cakes.

Love,

Tiffany

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sudoku Anyone?

Popular Posts

"Unless your name ends in Baskin or Robbins, I really can't fit you into my schedule right now." ~Uniek Swain